Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekly Training Report: 3/09/14

Weekly Training Report: 3/09/14

I just could not get into the training mood, but thanks to my friend, I got out and walked some this week!

Sunday: Rested

Monday: Rested

Tuesday: walked with Besty and Angela in Betsy's neighborhood. 
Miles for the day: 3.03 miles @ 16:26 pace

Wednesday: Walked with Betsy and Angela again. This time, we added some running intervals. My Nike App states that I ran 5.34 miles but my Garmin says 4 miles. 
Miles for the day: 4 miles 

Thursday: Rested to get ready to go out of town

Friday: Walked ALOT at Disney! My fitbit said I walked 16,670 steps (6.55 miles). 

Saturday: Walked around Disney! According to Fitbit, I took 20,642 steps (8.08 miles)

WEEKLY TOTAL: 7.03 miles (not counting the Disney walking)

Training plan for next week:
My tentative plan for next week is to try my very best to follow the Galloway training plan for week 10:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Rest
Tuesday -  4 cadence drill, 4 acceleration glide, 1 mile run and 15 min warm down run (if the weather is good)
Wednesday - tennis 
Thursday - 30min walk
Friday - 3.21 miles run for RDS World Day
Saturday - 4 Acceleration glider, 4x800m intervals (or 8 miles run)

No comments:

Post a Comment