Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back....2011

2011 has been a great year! I started the year off with my very first 5K race and received my very first medal, and also have done my first 10k all in one year!! It sure wasn't an easy process but with determination, I was able to accomplished both of the races.

As you can see the chart on the bottom, I have done 50 tuns and total of 158.6 miles in 2011! WOW! That's 143 miles more than 2010! I have come a long way and I am very proud of what I have accomplished do far!

I'm looking forward to 2012 because my first half marathon is in 7 days, EXACTLY one year from my first 5k race. My goal for 2012 will be to run 500 miles in one year (yes, I tripled the distances that I ran this year!!) and earn all of the Disney World's race blings!! The ultimate goal for 2012 will be to earn the coast to coast medal in September by running the Disneyland half marathon!!


"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." ~ Tom Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment