Well, I had a full intention on walking at least 2 miles every day, but that didn't happen this week...Unless you count walking around Disney World on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!! hahahahaha My hubby decided that he really wanted to take a vacation so we went off to Disney World (where else??) on Fourth of July! (which I WAS planning on running in our local 4th of July 5k race..)
 |
| 4th of July at Magic Kingdom! |
I'm really picky about what count towards my goal...in order for it to count, I have to have a proof (ex: Nike App, pedometer, Garmin, etc.) and because I didn't use any of it, (but I KNOW I walked at least 2 miles each day!) I'm not going to count towards my goal...so NO MILES for me this week!! On a good note, my knee seems to be fine now and I don't feel any more pain! Yay!
Training plan for next week:
I will be wearing my glasses again (for the last time!!) next week to prep for my Lasik surgery on Friday, so I'll be running on my treadmill next week! That means no track workout either :-( I don't really have any plans other than to do at least 2 miles everyday so I can meet my goal of 50 miles this month! But I really do need to run longer miles as Disneyland Half Marathon is only 58 days away! Ugh! Hope I can get back to normal after my Lasik surgery! I'm looking forward to not worrying about contact lenses or glasses anymore!!
No comments:
Post a Comment