Friday, October 3, 2014

Galloway Training Recap (week 3)

Another tough week. I didn't get to do the required weekly training because we had to get ready to cruise with Mickey! I had every intention of running and doing my workout on Tuesday but ended up going home and took care of packing and cleaning up the house. One of my favorite thing to do while cruising is to actually get up early and run around on Deck 4! (I know, weird...right?? Lol) So guess what I ended up doing on Friday?? Lol 

Tuesday:
No running

Friday:
Got up early and attended the stretching class then went down to deck 4 and did 4CD (45, 49, 50, 51) and 4 AG drills. Then did 1 mile of 15/30 intervals.
Miles ran: 2.01 miles

Saturday:
I woke up early again and attended the stretching class. Then I signed up to run the Castaway Cay 5k. It was VERY HOT and HUMID! I ran 15/30 the first 2 miles but ended up walking the last mile. I finished it last but at least I didn't cheat and did 2 loops!
Miles ran: 3.05 miles 

Total miles for the week: 5.07 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment