Sunday, October 12, 2014

Galloway Training Recap (Week 5)

Another tough week....fatigue got the best of me this week so I skipped the weekday training. Therefore, no miles during the week. I had every intention of getting out there and run but I just couldn't. But I did my assigned miles for the long run. 

Tuesday:
No running

Thursday:
No running again...

Saturday:
I woke up early even though I just wanted to sleep in. Got ready and head out the door by 5:50am. I walked 2 miles even though I was tempted to run...but I followed what Jeff Galloway assigned me to do...my pace was 22:45 but yet, I was supposed to do my long runs at 16:30 pace!?!? After 2 miles I did 15/30 I felt great for 9.25 miles. I walked the last 3/4 mile because it was getting hot. But overall I felt great! (Minus the heat...lol). My average pace is 18:05. I didn't reach my suggested pace but I felt really good so I am ok with it :)

Total miles for the week: 12.01 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment