Sunday: Rested
Monday: Rested
Tuesday: Rested
Wednesday: Track Workout - Week 6
We had the same workout as last week, but unfortunately, I couldn't keep up at all! I did 2 x 400m and 800m and quit...I ended up doing the "walk of shame" towards my car while others were working hard on their last 800m....
Lap 1 (400m) - 2:41 (1:22 walk break)
Lap 2 (400m) - 2:47 (with 1:34 walk break)
Lap 3 (800m) - 6:19
Lap 4 (400m) - walked the entire lap (6:54)
Lap 5 (400m) - walked the entire lap (5:37)
Lap 6 (800m) - walked out of the track workout :(
Miles for the day: 2.26 miles @ 16:22 pace
Thursday: Rested
Friday: Rested
Saturday: Treadmill run
By today, I felt like CRAP! I didn't want to go out and run and just wanted to stay home all day so I did...but after dinner, I felt really bad about not running enough this week, so I decided to run on my treadmill and did HALF of what I was supposed to do today. Even though I only did 3 miles, I felt much better afterwards!
Miles for the day: 3.47 miles @ 13:33 pace
WEEKLY TOTAL: 5.8 miles
Training plan for next week:
I sure do hope I can keep up with my workout next week instead of becoming a slacker again like I did this week. I also looked at the weather and supposed to be raining next week (higher chance on Monday) so I also need to keep that into consideration...If it rains, then I guess, I'll either run on treadmill or do cross training at the gym!
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Track Workout (6x400m with 2:15 break)
Tuesday - Leisure walk (2 miles)
Wednesday - track workout (Ladder workout: 400m, 800m, 1200m, 800m, 400m)
Thursday - 45min 1/1 interval run
Friday - Leisure walk (2 miles)
Saturday - Long run (4 miles)
Training plan for next week:
I sure do hope I can keep up with my workout next week instead of becoming a slacker again like I did this week. I also looked at the weather and supposed to be raining next week (higher chance on Monday) so I also need to keep that into consideration...If it rains, then I guess, I'll either run on treadmill or do cross training at the gym!
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Track Workout (6x400m with 2:15 break)
Tuesday - Leisure walk (2 miles)
Wednesday - track workout (Ladder workout: 400m, 800m, 1200m, 800m, 400m)
Thursday - 45min 1/1 interval run
Friday - Leisure walk (2 miles)
Saturday - Long run (4 miles)
No comments:
Post a Comment